Search the forum,

Discuss Non-white grout for white metro tiles in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

1B970CF3-F910-4166-98FF-2B20FCAA99A3.jpeg

Q

Qwerty

Weird thing with the light grey is it nearly always ends up looking closer to natural grey. Strange, but when the light bounces off it on a vertical wall it appears darker.

M

Mossop

Which stores carry this TileMaster Grout 3000 range? They don't seem to carry it in ScrewFix (or HomeBase).

It seems to be easy to obtain Mapei, though I haven't heard of this TM 3000 brand before.

Would the Mapei 110 - Manhattan 2000 be the closest Mapei colour to TM 3000 light grey?

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

Qwerty

Which stores carry this TileMaster Grout 3000 range? They don't seem to carry it in ScrewFix (or HomeBase).

It seems to be easy to obtain Mapei, though I haven't heard of this TM 3000 brand before.

Would the Mapei 110 - Manhattan 2000 be the closest Mapei colour to TM 3000 light grey?

I'm not sure if it is available in NI

D

Dumbo

I don't mate, I will have to get one from my supplier.
Then when do you got throw away two greys to reduce colour choice to stop customer umming and arring which they grey they want also sage because it is close sandstone looking at the samples . Then also charcoal and brown because they are a pain to do .

Q

Qwerty

Hahaha.... I've been guilty of that on the rare occasion in the past! I take the anthracite out to eliminate choice :D

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Then when do you got throw away two greys to reduce colour choice to stop customer umming and arring which they grey they want also sage because it is close sandstone looking at the samples . Then also charcoal and brown because they are a pain to do .

For that exact reason i picked up a couple of these leaflets with limited colours of the grout & matching silicone , just need to blank off the wholesale domestic logo and and charcoal option haha

20171028_133005.jpg 20171028_133011.jpg

Reply to Non-white grout for white metro tiles in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Small quantity of 20 x 31.6 in white required to replace broken tiles.
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen