Search the forum,

Discuss Non-white grout for white metro tiles in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

I always tell the customer how dark charcoal really is and how much it stains everything and they will have to decorate!

M

Mossop

Would the Manhattan 2000 (Mapei 110) be the closest Mapei colour to TM 3000 light grey?

iu

jobdone

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Ball micromax2 Gunmetal is very similar to Arden Dove grey and mapai Manhattan. I often use gunmetal grey grout and Ardex Dove grey silicone as it is a great match and a better silicone to use and finish

Reply to Non-white grout for white metro tiles in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Small quantity of 20 x 31.6 in white required to replace broken tiles.
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen