Discuss NE tiling in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

johnl

just done a weeks tile training at north east tiling with darren, my honest opinion of the week is "fantastic"! i don't think you could get anybody with as much knowlage in the trade who could deliver everything you need to know and more in such a short space of time, and would reccommend anybody who is thinking of doing a course to get in touch with north east tile trainning first and speak to tracey, the course is straight to the point no messing, there is so much and more to learn, i hope to get back up there in the next few months for another course.

T

Time's Ran Out

Shhhh! - Don't tell everyone or we'll be inundated with southern softies thinking we still have flat caps and eat Hovis.:lol:

I've heard the reports and they've all been good.
And what better place to learn the best trade in the world then the North East of England.

Enjoy your future.

Reply to NE tiling in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks