Search the forum,

Discuss N & C tile style Leeds (trade evening) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

wayne

TF
Reaction score
went to the last one, loads of sarnies and drinks left over. fed me for a few days after....:hurray: i like telling them the ultragrip doesnt hold tiles up. it wont hold 10x8 tiles up with 6mm trowel. i told the rep and he would have none of it. he stuck an 8x8 to another tile on a display with a 4mm trowel and said there you go. looked back after 2 mins and it had slipped 2 inch. im going to ask them about it again tomorrow. anyone else had this problem with it?

Reply to N & C tile style Leeds (trade evening) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hey all, New to the forum so go easy ;) I've finished tiling my bathroom floor with honed...
Replies
Views
I’m tiling a ground floor of a house approx 120m through a ground floor with 5 doorways in the...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen