Search the forum,

Discuss My last post in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

slikt

Just seen that my last post with my pics has gone, can anyone enlighten me why this has been deleted?

S

slikt

Just followed a link from an earlier email and it says ' not found' not a happy bunny, why would my photos and post be deleted. I was showing my work and to say thanks to those who gave me advice?

S

slikt

Nope, I did one with the topic "pictures of my porcelain install" and it was just a description of what I did with all the before and after pics. :(

G

Gazzer

There is no thread of that name and to my knowledge none of the Mods have deleted anything.

C

Colour Republic

Nope, I did one with the topic "pictures of my porcelain install" and it was just a description of what I did with all the before and after pics. :(

maybe you didn't hit the submit button.

use your 'back' button in your browers and see if you can find it... oh and check your history

S

slikt

I posted it up today and had a few comments, I can't delete my posts after a certain time so very confused. I still have the email link showing it, took me blooming ages sorting the pics out :( :( :(

Reply to My last post in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I just set new porcelain 8 x 8 tile in my rear entryway (3 ft x 3 ft area). I love the results...
Replies
Views
Bathroom being refurbished. A load of things have been rushed like some loosely rollered (not...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking for at least 1 Grespania Bretagne white but I will take more in both black and...
Replies
Views
Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen