Search the forum,

Discuss mosaic cutters in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

Handyeire

Interesred to know what's best out there for cutting mosaics. Ive few quid to spend and now wanting some new tools and want a few tools that's handy for cutting mosaics.

A

ailsa

Flat tipped Mosaic Nippers are used for shaping ceramics and china. If you only invest in one tool this should be it. This is the tool I use most often. Use the table top tile cutter for cutting larger tiles into smaller squares, rectangles. Two wheeled mosaic glass cutters for nipping glass tiles. Even if you plan to glue your tiles in the shape they're already in, there's always that little space at the end of a row, or a corner, or wherever, that you need a little different shape to fill in a space.

Reply to mosaic cutters in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen