Search the forum,

Discuss Me, my back and I! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

So Andrew, to get completely back on track :D

Just been to you know where :rolleyes:

9ACE9ED3-291C-4609-B2A2-552C791D560F.jpeg 9FC49A00-286D-49F0-A5BD-7CC46CD9A8D6.jpeg C5A5254B-554A-4D33-A8CD-3035E1B56E98.jpeg 7592E9BC-9448-4488-8AA4-9897A2ACF2EF.jpeg

O

Old Mod

They didn’t have a Mac Alister one set up only the wolfcraft, and I must say it felt really well made and sturdy. Metal framed, not like the keter benches at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spare Tool

Just got the Mac Allister bench myself as you know Marc, really quick and easy to set up and break down, sturdy enough and with piece of kingspan ontop of it and should be up to your height Andy

Reply to Me, my back and I! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen