Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for recommendations for a Wet Saw?! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

ChrisL33

Having recently completed a 13 day course at UK Pro Tiling, I was looking at buying a wet saw, just wondering if anyone had any recommendations??
Thanks in advance

Q

Qwerty

Battipav Queen 180 Professional Wet Saw 230v PTTGB818 (FREE MARCRIST CK750) | Buy Battipav Wet Saws Online from Pro Tiler Tools - http://www.*******************/battipav-wet-saws/37885/battipav-queen-180-professional-wet-saw-230v-pttgb818-free-marcrist-ck750

Queen 180mm Marcrist CK750 Offer.png

This would be a safe bet

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
As Plan Tec, I've had one for years and it's never failed me. Just make sure you use a good blade in it.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
It's not too bad Andy just make sure you have a big enough tray and you shouldn't lose too much water

Reply to Looking for recommendations for a Wet Saw?! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen