Search the forum,

Discuss longest setting rapid set in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

ryanbrown

Whats the best brand of rapidset for long bucket life?
Some rapidset you have to use in a hour - any other brands last longer in your bucket?

F

Fekin

Well, if it lasts much longer than an hour then it really isn't rapidset then is it :lol:

Obviously room temp plays an important part in the bucket life, but out of the couple of rapidsets I have used they have both been around the hour mark too, so I just mix what I can use within that time.

Reply to longest setting rapid set in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Will I be setting myself up to fail if I use the Dunlop CF-03 Flexible Fast Set Tile...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Hi looking for advice laying these floor tiles. My bathroom is chipboard. I’m going to get...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen