Search the forum,

Discuss Large wall tiles in the bathroom in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Chrisg

Hi , can anyone give me any pointers please ? I am tiling a wall with 298x498 tiles and they are going horizontal .
Question is I get seven full tiles on the wall but I have a gap of 700mm to divide in 2 so obviously that's only 350mm on top and bottom to even it out would this be the way on a large tile at 498 length ?
I.e. TWO tile lengths top and bottom 498 x 350
Any feedback appreciated being a novice

S

Spare Tool

Your posts a bit confusing but I think if you dropped the set out by half a tile you'll end up with 200 cut to floor and 200 to ceiling instead of 50..no?

Reply to Large wall tiles in the bathroom in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
Hi I’ve tiled my bathroom floor on top of hardie cement board. I have left expansion gaps all...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hello all, After years of abuse, the bathroom needed an overhaul from top to bottom. Out...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen