Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss KeraKoll Adhesive in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
had the rep ring me today about there adhesive, hes droped me off a 25kg bag of there h40 eco flex to try (and a t shirt :thumbsup:).

anyone ever used it and whats it like.

G

Gazzer

Its adhesive, nothing really different to be honest. I had about 3 bags of different adhesive to try out.
Trouble is you have to buy minimum 1/2 a pallet at a time deliverd to site or your address.

M

marshalltiling

I also had a call and got a free bag and a T shirt! T shirt fits and the tiles are still stuck, so I'm happy. Wonder if I can get more free adhesive? Used the Eco? rapidset, mixed OK and didnt set in bucket before I used it.
He didn't say about a minimum order and I binned his card so I can't ask!:oops:

S

Spud

forget the gimmicks free teeshirts and valentino rossi calenders and get the price down a bit

M

marshalltiling

Valentino Rossi calenders? missed out on that. The H40 Ideal is good though,just tiled 20m2 stone bathroom with no problems. I mixed it a bit thick so had no problems with grab, don't know what the price is as I binned the reps card but i'm sure he'll be back!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You can always give them a call to find your local stockists. 0121 508 6970

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I think you're mixing up the brand there. Mapei is the high quality reasonably priced one mate :lol:

D

david campbell

whats wrong with you guys,if i'm getting freebies then i try and find out how much it is,can i get a discount or a bigger discount is usually the next question(it's all business sense)...............:smilewinkgrin:

D

davy_G

David Scott tiles in Belfast (high end tiles...so they say!) supply KerraKoll addy. Ive used it a few times when the customer supplied. No problems at all. I didnt pay for it but anything from the said shop is over priced IMHO, definitely worth checking out trade prices on it. I wasnt so keen on their floor grout but then we are a fickle bunch!:lol:

P

Peter

Don't think it's overly expensive as long as it's not from David Scott. Big flooring contractor we used to work to had a lot of it at one stage, and he was the kind of guy who didn't spend any more than a fiver a bag on his jobs.

D

davy_G

Don't think it's overly expensive as long as it's not from David Scott. Big flooring contractor we used to work to had a lot of it at one stage, and he was the kind of guy who didn't spend any more than a fiver a bag on his jobs.

DS must be making a pretty penny on it then!:thumbsup:

M

marshalltiling

Rep called me yesterday and gave prices, gotta buy direct at present but he says dealers coming soon. Prices were less than I pay for Bal, about the same as Mapei. If I had storage I'd go for a pallet but unless my wife lets me put it in the kitchen I'll have to wait for somewhere local to stock it.

Reply to KeraKoll Adhesive in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks