Discuss Is PCI Aquafug flexible? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stealth

Hi

I'm tiling the walls on my upstairs bathroom. The bathroom has stud partition walls so there I'm going to use a flexible wall grout to be on the safe side.

I was going to use some PCI Aquafug grout because I've used it before and liked it alot, but I can't see anything on the bag to indicate that it's flexible.

Has anyone got any ideas if this stuff is flexible?

D

DHTiling

PCI Aquafug®

PCI Aquafug has been developed for the water-repellent grouting of ceramic wall tiles (vitrified and non-vitrified), for both indoor and outdoor use. It is suitable for bathrooms,showers and toilets as well as kitchens and laundries. Aquafug is extensively used in leisure projects.

Features & Benefits

bullet_blue.GIF
Joint widths between 1 to 8mm
bullet_blue.GIF
Water and frost-resistant, for internal and external use
bullet_blue.GIF
Suitable for use in Showers
bullet_blue.GIF
Compensates temperature fluctuations
bullet_blue.GIF
Polymer modified for excellent adhesion
bullet_blue.GIF
Meets the requirements of CG2 W in accordance with BS EN 13888

how much polymers i don't know.. is this for a timber floor.?

Reply to Is PCI Aquafug flexible? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley