Search the forum,

Discuss intermittant fault with car interior fan ........... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

paulyoung666

........... , totally random , works when it wants to , no pattern at all , the car is 18 months or so old and still under warranty , how many times would you let a dealer look at it and pronounce no fault found before you wanted a new car , i should add it is a motability car so it would be them who would say yes to a new one or not :incazzato:

M

mikebidd

The worse it will do is boil up and do head gaskit which will get you a new car any way :smilewinkgrin:

Can be anything from a sticky thermostat too a loose connection mate.

Ignore advice just read fan not which one lol.

What car is it mate?

Last edited by a moderator:
P

paulyoung666

its going into the dealers for the first ime on tuesday , i reckon from past experience i know it will come out with no fault found , the last car i had had issues that dragged on for months , i am determined not to let it happen this time :thumbsup:

P

paulyoung666

its leased from motobility

why are you getting it repaired

i'm not , it is going to the dealers to get looked at , however i suspect because of the randomness of the fault there is a good chance it wont show up when they look at it :mad2:

Is in the interior air con / cooling fan, and is it a vauxhall?

yes it is the interior fan and no it is a ford cmax :)

Reply to intermittant fault with car interior fan ........... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen