Search the forum,

Discuss How to Tile Videos in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
YouTube matey. I've met Chaz from UltimateHandyman before at a Google event thing in London. He's a sound bloke.

I'm going to stick a whole bunch in the media area when I get more time. Make a bit of an archive of them.

P

p4ulo

I've watched loads in the past, always good to see if there are any tips/tricks you can pick up, or if you are as good as you think you are!
I must admit, I referred HEAVILY to the excellent SCHLUTER videos when I was doing my wet-room, it really was as easy as they made it look!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah we'll get loads of the Schluter videos added to the media area in time. They're always good ones to watch.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

might be worth watching again see if you spot the ply under the ditra

Reply to How to Tile Videos in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Floor Tiling Guide Here’s our simple floor tiling guide. This guide is for beginners and...
Replies
Views
I purchased some tiles on the 13th August from Topps Tiles in London, I wont say which one. But...
Replies
Views
Bathroom being refurbished. A load of things have been rushed like some loosely rollered (not...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Hi there Homeowner here who recently had my kitchen tiled by a professional tiler. We’ve been...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen