Search the forum,

Discuss How to Tile Videos in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
YouTube matey. I've met Chaz from UltimateHandyman before at a Google event thing in London. He's a sound bloke.

I'm going to stick a whole bunch in the media area when I get more time. Make a bit of an archive of them.

P

p4ulo

I've watched loads in the past, always good to see if there are any tips/tricks you can pick up, or if you are as good as you think you are!
I must admit, I referred HEAVILY to the excellent SCHLUTER videos when I was doing my wet-room, it really was as easy as they made it look!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah we'll get loads of the Schluter videos added to the media area in time. They're always good ones to watch.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

might be worth watching again see if you spot the ply under the ditra

Reply to How to Tile Videos in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen