Search the forum,

Discuss How to remove flexiable tile adhesive in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Robert Faries

I have recently had to move over a row of tiles which have been down for ten plus years on flexible tile adhesive, I hit them broke them and tried a lots of different methods, in the end I found one which worked and work well.

A hot gun and paint scrapper, the adhesive lifts up clean when heated and by heating the paint scrapper and hammering it under the tile keeping it hot I was able to lift the tiles without breaking.

Rob :)

Reply to How to remove flexiable tile adhesive in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The saga of my hollow floor 50sqm continues. All tiles now lifted but there is adhesive around...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen