Search the forum,

Discuss How Many Tilers Own A Copy Of British Standards Literature? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
TTA members get access to them yes. It's £195 + VAT per annum subscription to TTA though. So if it's the only reason you're joining, perhaps not worth it.

I

Italy

TTA members get access to them yes. It's £195 + VAT per annum subscription to TTA though. So if it's the only reason you're joining, perhaps not worth it.
and then ?, no member of tta here, may share the norm ?.
it is forbidden?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
and then ?, no member of tta here, may share the norm ?.
it is forbidden?
I'm not sure if you access them online, so can't share them. Not sure how it works to be honest. But you're not meant to copy them, in whole or in part. That's copyright related.

But I'm sure if you were having a pint around your friends, then you could share his computer, perhaps. :D

D

Dumbo

So do many tilers here refer to BS in their quotes?
Only time I refer to Bs is when customers ask me to put in tight grout joints because the man in the shop said it was OK. I tell them Bs minimum 3mm for floors and 2 mm for walls

Reply to How Many Tilers Own A Copy Of British Standards Literature? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen