Search the forum,

Discuss how are your team doing. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

brian c

Well both mine Rangers and Chelsea are top going into the new year hows your team doing?

J

jimbob

Re: hoa are your team doing.

Out of 92 teams in the football league, mine are currently 91st :thumbsdown:

H

hillhead

Toon lookin good for the up again.hopefully they'll get back to winning asap

S

strummerman

The mighty LEEDS are top max points over xmas :hurray:

D

doug boardley

I think we're 2nd in Premiership at the mo, I think the term is "wheelsucking" before we stuff Chelsea on the final dash, (man u are my team)

B

brian c

I think we're 2nd in Premiership at the mo, I think the term is "wheelsucking" before we stuff Chelsea on the final dash, (man u are my team)
I know you support them Doug.
No way,this year its Chelsea's title..only if they can stop throwing points away to teams they should be beating.:thumbsup:

T

Time's Ran Out

Newcastle United - they are not a big team - 50,000 to see Derby!!!!:smilewinkgrin:
Still at the top - of the 2nd division!:thumbsup:
Only another draw 0-0.:incazzato:
But still 10 points ahead of 3rd place.:prrr:
Went to a pub for a lovely afternoon/evening meal and to watch the game along with 200 odd locals - its was great!:hurray:
If every northern pub was so busy there must be 150,000+ following this football club.:yikes:
And national newspapers decribe them as a small club:mad2: - that's why they are on Sky yesterday and 3 more times in January!:lol:

Reply to how are your team doing. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen