Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss how are your team doing. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

brian c

Well both mine Rangers and Chelsea are top going into the new year hows your team doing?

J

jimbob

Re: hoa are your team doing.

Out of 92 teams in the football league, mine are currently 91st :thumbsdown:

H

hillhead

Toon lookin good for the up again.hopefully they'll get back to winning asap

S

strummerman

The mighty LEEDS are top max points over xmas :hurray:

D

doug boardley

I think we're 2nd in Premiership at the mo, I think the term is "wheelsucking" before we stuff Chelsea on the final dash, (man u are my team)

B

brian c

I think we're 2nd in Premiership at the mo, I think the term is "wheelsucking" before we stuff Chelsea on the final dash, (man u are my team)
I know you support them Doug.
No way,this year its Chelsea's title..only if they can stop throwing points away to teams they should be beating.:thumbsup:

T

Time's Ran Out

Newcastle United - they are not a big team - 50,000 to see Derby!!!!:smilewinkgrin:
Still at the top - of the 2nd division!:thumbsup:
Only another draw 0-0.:incazzato:
But still 10 points ahead of 3rd place.:prrr:
Went to a pub for a lovely afternoon/evening meal and to watch the game along with 200 odd locals - its was great!:hurray:
If every northern pub was so busy there must be 150,000+ following this football club.:yikes:
And national newspapers decribe them as a small club:mad2: - that's why they are on Sky yesterday and 3 more times in January!:lol:

T

tbaysaint

only 1 saints in scotland and its.

ST.JOHNSTONE FOR ME
:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

L

LM Ceramics

my team bolton not done too bad last couple of games it would be an achievement if we stayed in the prem

Reply to how are your team doing. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks