Search the forum,

Discuss Health and Safety at work. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Can you not just squint like you one does in bright sunlight :lol:

Lol nutter ok how's the cider going down, hospital visit over for the day here, 35 degrees c and having a few myself and dad are gonna pay chess just now should be interesting seeing as how he doesn't remember teaching me.....

D

DHTiling

Lol nutter ok how's the cider going down, hospital visit over for the day here, 35 degrees c and having a few myself and dad are gonna pay chess just now should be interesting seeing as how he doesn't remember teaching me.....

I had a couple slurps last night but just coffee today ... i am on a big health kick...

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
just done 3 weeks at heathrow working on a new burberry store , glasses gloves vest and helmet to be worn at all times , 1 lad got kicked off for removing is glasses to wipe them as they had steamed up , he'd just removed them when baa health and safety guy turned up, a bit harsh imo , this guy loved the power he had over us, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr numpty

Reply to Health and Safety at work. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen