Discuss Health and Safety at work. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

I am always over cautious in other people's homes. Dust sheets are always taped or weighted down as are cables. The only person who seems to trip over is me!

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Yep if and when I'm on a domestic job I always make them aware of the sheets, you try and get them down right but during the course of the day they shift with foot traffic, where you going with this mate, you getting shares in roll and stroll?

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
lol... just getting views on how peeps go about H&S at work
Lol on commercial jobs it's the other trades you have to watch out for, in every sense, some people just can't grasp the concept of safety how they end up on sites is beyond me.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Acutely conscious but practically sensible. I usually take the "don't do any stupid and you'll generally be ok" attitude...

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Can you not just squint like you one does in bright sunlight :lol:

Lol nutter ok how's the cider going down, hospital visit over for the day here, 35 degrees c and having a few myself and dad are gonna pay chess just now should be interesting seeing as how he doesn't remember teaching me.....

Reply to Health and Safety at work. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22