Discuss Front entrance tiling slope in the UK Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com

Skatas

-
Reaction score
Can a front entrance tiling with no slope be corrected without removing everything and redoing the job?
Basically, this is a new job( by a professional) but when it rains I have 2 puddles on my steps ...

Thanks

eddcottee

Arms
Reaction score
:)
It should be laid on a slight slope, so the rain can run off. You wouldn't really notice the slight fall to the eye, but it's important so water runs off. So no, it cant be corrected. It needs re doing unfortunately.

Upvote 0

Reply to Front entrance tiling slope in the UK Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com

Similar threads

• Question
I don't even know if this is correct forum for this. On a new extension, the client has asked my opinion on this. Originally there was one ensuite on the exterior side of the extension. It's now been boarded out in half so the client can get another toilet/wash room on the opposite side of the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Our vic’ terrace front door step has me scratching my head! Just had Bradstone pavers laid in front , which look great. Looking to upgrade the grubby red painted , and peeling, ceramic tiles of the doorstep next, and Would like to have a bullnose paver. But we can’t, as an airbrick just...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I just got a new bathroom done through a plumber, who managed the whole process (I had no dealings with the electrician or tiler). I didn't choose the tiles, they were supplied (I chose just chose a tile out of a choice of 3). The tiles were installed on Monday, all adhesive and grouting done on...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I am laying porcelain external tiles over a concrete path outside. The path has had self leveling poured on it and a coat of 50/50 sbr, water mix as a primer. The trouble is its been raining all morning and now it's cleared up but the path is still very damp from the rain. Can I still stick the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, my name is Eddy, my forum nickname is Dobalganero. I am looking for advice here. I hope I can get help. My son-in-law offered to grout the walls of our bathroom but he did not take the grout off quick enough, he let it rest there for some time and even plastered some around the tiles. Does...
Replies
Views
Tiling Courses
Workwear for Tradesmen
Mapei Tile Adhesive and Grout
uHeat
The Wetroom Store for all Wetroom Installations
Nicobond Tile Adhesives and Grout

Latest 10

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, formerly known as TilersForums.co.uk.

Search Forum