Discuss Female Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MTiler

Hi

Im another female tiler and new to the trade. Been lurking around this site for a month or so. Based in North London, not far from the Tiling Goddess.

cheers

Miss Tiler

Viva Tiling

T

Total Tiling

Hi Leanne,
Whereabouts are you based? Just started up in South Tyneside but advertising all round Tyneside...hope I won't be stepping on any toes!!!
Diane

J

Jblake

hello there didnt realise there were other females on here. im about to do the nett course in november but ive fortunately got my best m8 doing it with me so we hope to start a business together. Hows everyone finding work ok?

D

Deleted member 1779

Shiny side up?

You mean like this?

23209017.jpg

S

Sianj

Hi,
I just registered with this site, I'm a female tiler.
Actually I'm a plumber, but when I was an apprentice, my boss made me learn how to tile first, before he'd let me anywhere near a blowlamp!
It's served me well, because usually when a price a kitchen or bathroom for a customer, they usually want tiling as well.
never met another female plumber or tiler, nice to know Im not alone. x

A

anne0411

Hi Everyone sorry haven't been on the site for a while - hope all goes well with you? Anne

S

scottish tiler

hi just thot id reply to this thread and let you know that we have a 2 female apprentices in this company and there doing pretty good, there good workers i havnt seen them tile much tho becouse in your first year or so you dont realy get the chance to tile, but yeah there defo out there

S

scottish tiler

ahrite i just seen this and thot id let her or ppl no that they are definatly out there lol, probaly shouldnt have botherd

F

Fekin

There are still female tilers on here, it's just that the female tiler that started this thread no longer seems to be here :)

T

Tilestiles

I know of some near Bolton. They are called Lady Tilers. Funnily enough, one of the training instructors at PTS was a female. She knew her stuff too!! Good luck!! Geoff

G

grumpygrouter

I know of some near Bolton. They are called Lady Tilers. Funnily enough, one of the training instructors at PTS was a female. She knew her stuff too!! Good luck!! Geoff
That will be Chris then. She also used to own a tiling retail outlet until she moved home to a different part of the country. She was very knowledgable.

Grumpy.

Reply to Female Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley