Discuss Female Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

brian c

Leanne,nice girl and the first person i spoke to on the forums.Ihope she is doing well as she was trying to get a tiling apprenticeship.

S

sibs

Hi to Leanne K2 Swindon Girl Lucyloo and all the other female tilers on here. I am a female tiler too... just started out. Will look out for you guys on here now. Hope we can help each other out.

G

GazTech

Hi to Leanne K2 Swindon Girl Lucyloo and all the other female tilers on here. I am a female tiler too... just started out. Will look out for you guys on here now. Hope we can help each other out.
I have seen many lady tilers here and had some great conversations, but in this predominantly male buisness, they seem reluctant to converse very often with us on here, shame....we cant be as bad as some of the uncouth hairy butt builders they must have to encounter at work......Gaz

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tilestiles

it was Chris Grumpy. she did have her own tile retail outlet and as I said, she was very good with her teaching and knowledge of the tiling trade

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just to let the Girls know; there's a Female Only section of the forum hidden from all the other members so if you'd like access then please give me a shout.

Cheers

S

Smitten

Female Only Section... so we gals can gossip about all the males without them peeking? :laugh4:

J

julie67

Hi leanne im just starting out on my own, I can basic tile a kitchen and bathroom,(self taught) but will be doing a course from the 6th April here in Essex to get a few more techniques under my belt (I will walk away with a certificate so that should go alot of the way to look more proffessional), also have u may have seen a few of my threads on here, , i have found the information on this site really helpful, as for the members they are agreat bunch and have made me really welcome, i will be goin to the tiling show at excel so any one who fancies comin with me let me know and we can hook up.

I have a few pics on the gallery of a couple of my first jobs , i got a porch,and hallway to do next, . and one guy wants me to tile his boat deck I have found a porfollio works so I always carry around a camera with me, oh and keep ure diary full up even if its only dates like doctors vists etc, it always looks full then u can say hmmmm im quite busy for the next few weeks I can fit u in in 2 weeks time though lol . Alot of my work so far is from recomendation.

Oh and by the way I also work in an office 9-5 , so most of my work is evenings and weekends which I will hopefully be able to give up depending on the next few months

regards
Julie

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I suspect Leanne didn't carry on with the tiling so she doesn't really check back here much these days. Fair play though.
----
There are plenty of old women on this forum :lol:

Speak for yourself. lol

Last edited:
S

Scoops

hey there,

I'm a female tiler, not long started up and desperate to get some work, finding really difficult to get established but don't think the timing has helped with this recession.

How about you, how you finding it?

Scoops x

:mad2:

G

GazTech

hey there,

I'm a female tiler, not long started up and desperate to get some work, finding really difficult to get established but don't think the timing has helped with this recession.

How about you, how you finding it?

Scoops x

:mad2:
Blimey chic where you been ...lol how did the job in France go ?

Reply to Female Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay