Discuss Female Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Scoops

Overworked and Underpaid, but it was well worth it for the experience and the beer of course!!

:54:

S

Scoops

no kebabs, but did partipate in a school opening event, did I mention that there was free booze though!!

phone is driving me crazy at the moment with people trying to con me into advertising, think I'll send it to france in an envelope and let my mates answer it, that'll teach em!!

D

DHTiling

hi scoops........welcome back..

register your phone number with the TPS it will help stop those cold callers......takes about 28 days to take effect but worth it..

TPS Registration

S

Scoops

thanks Dave and Gaz

Just found the website off trustedtradesmen.co.uk and registered. Wish I'd found it sooner getting about 12 calls a day, it's driving me nuts!!

R

rockinloubylou

Hi

I am a novice and am thinking of doing a week long, intensive course to learn tiling with a view to doing relatively small jobs such as kitchens, at least initially. I would be working in the Glasgow area.

I believe there is a hidden forum group for women tilers. if so, how do I join it?

Also, do people feel that a week's course would be adequate to then go out on my own?

rockinloubylou

G

Gazzer

Hi

I am a novice and am thinking of doing a week long, intensive course to learn tiling with a view to doing relatively small jobs such as kitchens, at least initially. I would be working in the Glasgow area.

I believe there is a hidden forum group for women tilers. if so, how do I join it?

Also, do people feel that a week's course would be adequate to then go out on my own?

rockinloubylou

I am not aware of any such group and wouldnt that be seen as sexist ??
Welcome :thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

welcome Loubylou, you're not my wife checking up on me are you? her ebay username is ...Loubylou :lol::welcome:(no inner sanctum for girls I'm afraid:8:)

G

Gazzer

I'm not your wife but funnily enough my husband's name is Douglas!

Is he a Paul Nicholas Lookalikey Wannabee too ?
Paul.jpg

A

albyshellshear

There's a couple registered on here too ;) They just don't post that much. There's also a couple who are going on a training course that are registered and post under one name.

I've seen a few about.

There was one lass who came on a course once and went away and got a nice pink van, or pink text all over her van (can't remember
fully) and then aimed her tiling services at other females. She had an edge on blokes competing with her when the work was for a female as she connected design-wise, most of us blokes are not too good with colour matching as you'll probably all agree. :)
Speek for yourself i've been doing B-day and Wedding cakes for years in all colours :lol:

Reply to Female Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay