Discuss Female Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

Leanne

ha just pervy lol i can handle abit of harmless flirting but he scared me 1 comment was something lyk "well you never no i might get a f**k outta you" n am sorry but thats a bit far!!!

C

Concept PHT

To be fair, your right. Should of put his bollox through the wet cutter at that point.... lol

L

Leanne

haha never thought of that! when i worked at north east tiling i had a crack on with the men but non of them steped over the mark like that, so no matter how much i need a job and love tiling a cant handle that lol

C

CON5933

Thats past the point of bein 'pervy' into very dangerous territory where a lone woman is involved... havin said that it was probably one of his usual chat up lines, I bet if you followed him home, he'd stop on the way to buy some 'chewin baccy' and then at his place you would find his big eared brother/nephew/son/cousin on the balcony playin the banjo:)

E

enduro

Got a female tiler in east sussex near me, called Bonnie tiler no joke and she is always busy

C

Concept PHT

Some decent work on that feamle tiler site, to be fair.

I'm stuck for 'clean' female tiler names at the minute.... ;)

L

Leanne

thats canny but aint really something people would remember its like people using there initials (no offence if any1 on here does) ***

Reply to Female Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley