Search the forum,

Discuss Female Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

Leanne

ha just pervy lol i can handle abit of harmless flirting but he scared me 1 comment was something lyk "well you never no i might get a f**k outta you" n am sorry but thats a bit far!!!

C

Concept PHT

To be fair, your right. Should of put his bollox through the wet cutter at that point.... lol

L

Leanne

haha never thought of that! when i worked at north east tiling i had a crack on with the men but non of them steped over the mark like that, so no matter how much i need a job and love tiling a cant handle that lol

C

CON5933

Thats past the point of bein 'pervy' into very dangerous territory where a lone woman is involved... havin said that it was probably one of his usual chat up lines, I bet if you followed him home, he'd stop on the way to buy some 'chewin baccy' and then at his place you would find his big eared brother/nephew/son/cousin on the balcony playin the banjo:)

Reply to Female Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen