Search the forum,

Discuss Favourite Washboy? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

Kevbos

Buy a flieschen wash boy from Germany. They are brilliant had mine 13 yrs now. Other great tools too
When you get a new sponge if it doesn't have squares cut into it. Cut them yourself. And then rub it over something rough to Ware it in. New sponges can not release air enough and holds pockets of water

K

Kevbos

Buy a flieschen wash boy from Germany. They are brilliant had mine 13 yrs now. Other great tools too
When you get a new sponge if it doesn't have squares cut into it. Cut them yourself. And then rub it over something rough to Ware it in. New sponges can not release air enough and holds pockets of water
That's the one I have lol
Great tool Germans make them best

K

Kevbos

Great tool Germans make them best
Also pull sponge across joints at an angle not parallel to joints

K

Kevbos

I've got a couple of Karl Dahms and a Raimondi pedalo, both brilliant. I have nothing to compare the KD to but, I'd be shocked and stunned if there was anything out there that could out perform it.
Thats the make. Karl dahm. I met the owner when I lived in Sweden. His range of tiling tools are amazing

K

Kevbos

Thats the make. Karl dahm. I met the owner when I lived in Sweden. His range of tiling tools are amazing
I think other than a grinder wash boys are best invention in tiling for 5000 years. I started tiling near 20 yrs ago. Raking out and regrouting supermarket delis etc was long. Until. Washboy

L

LM

I think other than a grinder wash boys are best invention in tiling for 5000 years. I started tiling near 20 yrs ago. Raking out and regrouting supermarket delis etc was long. Until. Washboy
Don't for get laser levels, levelling clips and also don't forget rapid set lol ;)

Reply to Favourite Washboy? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen