Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Favourite Washboy? in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

L

LM

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi guys, my apprentice managed to loose the rollers of my washboy today and I was just about to order a new one tonight but as there's so many to choose from I thought I'd put it out there to see what the general consensus was on which one are your favourites. Any feed back would be appreciated

OP
L

LM

Not so easy over here Dave, not many good stockists around of replacement parts etc so I thought I'd just treat my self to a new one

OP
I

Italy

raimondi
taken 2, small, light, ok for old tiler

0-dc6f70b3-150.jpg

OP
L

LM

This one looks good, would be handy if on a job with nowhere to dispose of residue

NEW MODEL !! Raimondi 'EASY' 10ltr / 2.7gal Tilers Wash Bucket Model no. RA244ADV

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
bag used once ..........:(
not comfortable
This one looks good, would be handy if on a job with nowhere to dispose of residue

NEW MODEL !! Raimondi 'EASY' 10ltr / 2.7gal Tilers Wash Bucket Model no. RA244ADV
I have one,is not really god one.This is the best,I still use after 12 years!Battipav deluxe washboy

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I just stick a black bin bag in mine, lift it out when you've finished, tie the top and put the bag over a drain, let it sit for a bit to let the grout residue settle and then pierce a small hole on the corner of the bag to let the water drain out.

I recently got a washboy from Selco for ÂŁ20, it's way better made than I ever thought it would be at that price and tbh I would now certainly never pay the silly price some ask for a bucket on wheels!

Reply to Favourite Washboy? in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock