Search the forum,

Discuss Dural Durabase C++ Matting Or Schluter Ditra Matting? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bcd-87

At my local supplier they sell BALrapid matt.... I'm considered old school and behind with product knowledge as I still use Ditra.. I understand the mechanics of it and to my knowledge Iv never had a problem I would use Dura base if the Topps ***** tile was closer to my house

A

Adam Marsh

We supply both and deliver next day direct to your home or job so no need to go and collect

M

MW Smith Ceramics

Ditra always for me, I find it quicker and easier to lay than anything else and I can get it for less than £8 per metre including vat & delivery from a company called The Tile Experience

A

Adam Marsh

That's not bad but still to dear in my book.
What you paying for adhesives etc? What brand you using?

M

MW Smith Ceramics

Hi Adam,

Crikey mate where do you get ditra cheaper than that as I use a lot of it???.........regarding adhesives mate I'm tile master all the way for workability and cost and grout is always Mapei ultracolour........how about you mate ?

A

Adam Marsh

We can supply adhesives , grout , trims and generally all things tile!!! Various manufacturers to choose from.

Anyone used Norcross adhesives?

H

hmtiling

Used their tile to gypsum and found that ok. Their s1 rapid set incredibly quickly though.
The tile shop I use went back to Weber after a brief dabble with Norcross

A

Adam Marsh

Well we find their after sales service and technical advice very good what do you guys pay for say a rapid set flex in grey 20kg?

M

MW Smith Ceramics

We can supply adhesives , grout , trims and generally all things tile!!! Various manufacturers to choose from.

Okay Adam,

What's your website ?......yeah I used Norcross for years when I worked for a big
Well we find their after sales service and technical advice very good what do you guys pay for say a rapid set flex in grey 20kg?

AD Ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score

I used to use Norcross for a period of time until one pallet I had began to set in the bucket after about ten minutes of mixing, and another time they delivered a pallet to a job in prestbury when I needed it in Warrington, their mistake but they would not collect so I had to get 48 bags in a VW caddy in one go back to wazza.
Needless to say if they was the last adhesive manufacturers on the planet I would be an artificial inseminator on a turkey farm instead.
I'd rather use bal(sarcasm)

A

Adam Marsh

That's not bad. Well if there's anything we can help any of you guys out with let us know we will be happy to quote you prices with free delivery on orders over £100

Also happy to supply sample adhesives if your interested

Reply to Dural Durabase C++ Matting Or Schluter Ditra Matting? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Small quantity of 20 x 31.6 in white required to replace broken tiles.
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen