Search the forum,

Discuss Dural Durabase C++ Matting Or Schluter Ditra Matting? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MW Smith Ceramics

We can supply adhesives , grout , trims and generally all things tile!!! Various manufacturers to choose from.

Anyone used Norcross adhesives?
Okay Adam,

What's your website ?......yeah I used Norcross for years when I worked for a big
Well we find their after sales service and technical advice very good what do you guys pay for say a rapid set flex in grey 20kg?
Well we find their after sales service and technical advice very good what do you guys pay for say a rapid set flex in grey 20kg?

AD Ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Manchester
We can supply adhesives , grout , trims and generally all things tile!!! Various manufacturers to choose from.

Anyone used Norcross adhesives?

I used to use Norcross for a period of time until one pallet I had began to set in the bucket after about ten minutes of mixing, and another time they delivered a pallet to a job in prestbury when I needed it in Warrington, their mistake but they would not collect so I had to get 48 bags in a VW caddy in one go back to wazza.
Needless to say if they was the last adhesive manufacturers on the planet I would be an artificial inseminator on a turkey farm instead.
I'd rather use bal(sarcasm)

Reply to Dural Durabase C++ Matting Or Schluter Ditra Matting? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen