Search the forum,

Discuss Diamond wheel advice in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

dboden

TF
Reaction score
I have a cheapo plasplugs wet cutter that keeps going!
But it takes a 110mm wheel, whats the best wheel for this, there doesn't seem to be many about at this size!.

C

Concrete guy

I think the bore on these is 22.23mm. If it is we do a 110mm continuous rim blade that would fit your machine.

One of these

P1080216crop_zps28732d0f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Stef

I have a cheapo plasplugs wet cutter that keeps going!
But it takes a 110mm wheel, whats the best wheel for this, there doesn't seem to be many about at this size!.

I'm more than certain that I used to put a 115mm into my plasplugs cutters.
Used to nip a bit off of the tray to make it fit.

W

WetSaw

I'm more than certain that I used to put a 115mm into my plasplugs cutters.
Used to nip a bit off of the tray to make it fit.

I just fitted the new disc in mine and let itself cut it's own clearance!

dboden

TF
Reaction score
Just checked.. looks like a 115 will fit!.. awesome.
So in theory there is no reason why I couldn't buy something like the Montolit CG115 and run it dry?? :thumbsup:

S

Stef

Just checked.. looks like a 115 will fit!.. awesome.
So in theory there is no reason why I couldn't buy something like the Montolit CG115 and run it dry?? :thumbsup:

No reason at all, I would try a blade from Alan at ATS first & save a couple of quid.
The montolit progres blade is the best blade I've used in a grinder but there are a lot of good reports going round about Alan's blades so give them a try.
I ordered new blades from ATS yesterday.

S

Stef

Go for the porcelain continuos rim blade as it's meant to leave a really good cut.
I will let you know how good it is when I get mine next week.

Reply to Diamond wheel advice in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen