Search the forum,

Discuss cracking on line magazine look!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Olz

Im not so sure, they seem to allow any old tom dick or harry to link swap with them....:lol::lol::lol: :prrr::prrr::prrr:

D

DHTiling

You like the look because he links to you and you return the favour on here by pretending to have found a good online magazine... just be honest from the start..

U

user123

Well, I'm grateful that you mentioned it, G-Dave, with or without your link, it is in fact the first ever online mosaic news site, it is quiet and ran by an enthusiast, but it reminded me to include Saad's and my courses on there, which I did. The dates for the Stoke-on-Trent course (30th+31st Oct) are missing, but that will be corrected. I don't think it is visited that often, except by long standing mosaicists, but all exposure helps. :thumbsup:

U

user123

And they did correct the link - thanks again G-Dave for mentioning it here :)

Mosaic Matters - the online magazine for all things mosaic

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to cracking on line magazine look!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen