Search the forum,

Discuss Concrete floor-ufh-porcelain tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jay

cant say i would be keen to tile over it as it sounds like its floating but if thats what they recomend

flex adh and grout will only take small amount of movement so that wont solve the movement issues
hope that helps

jay

W

why tile

from what you have said it sounds to me like the builder has screeded the rest of the flat but not the bathroom, which has left the ufh pipes exposed so he has chucked a bit of ply over them and buggered off.

if this is right then you need to remove the ply, screed the floor and then lay your tiles.

Reply to Concrete floor-ufh-porcelain tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views
hello new here but wished i had found and asked before screed and ufh down but here goes. We...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I bought some tiles for my bathroom wall, including a shower over bath area The shop...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen