Search the forum,

Discuss can anybody let me work/learn for free?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tiler burden

hi

i am trying to add some experience to what i have learned from my 5 day ceramic/stone tiling course.

i fully understand that i am not a tiler due to attending a course and i just would really appreciate the chance to help and learn from a pro tiler. i will happily work for free just in order to get better and add some confidence.

i am 37 and based in merseyside. i have my own van and tools and i would be an asset to anybody. i will obviously work for free and i am very good at getting contracts due to my previous job in marketing so what i am trying to say is that i wont forget any help and i woud gladly cut anybody in with any future contracts to pay them back for their help.

any help would be apreciated. i am switched on and i quick learner so i wouldnt get in the way or hold you back. i just want to learn and try my best to be of use so you can make some money off me and i can learn. i think thats fair enough??

i am willing to work around merseyside, chester, wirral, southport or manchester. just say the word and i'll work 100 percent for free for you, even if its for a couple od days, anything would be better than nothing and totally appreciated..

many thanks

tiler burden:)

B

Bruce lamb

I commend you in your willing to work for free. I did the exact same thing for 6 months over 30 years ago. It jump started my career and have never looked back.
i have a new web site [DLMURL="http://www.flooringtv.com"]Floor and Wall TV - Home[/DLMURL] if you need any further infromation on tiling. its totally free and has over 600 video clips to watch.

View attachment 63465

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to can anybody let me work/learn for free?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi my name is Mark porter I've been tiling for 30years , worked in eurodisney, hoping to get...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hope everyone is well. I'm after some advice please. I'm currently having my bathroom tiled...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen