Search the forum,

Discuss butting tiles up at corners. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Falcone

was at my mums earlier and was in her bathroom and, as ya do, I was checking out her tiling. I noticed the tiler who done it hadnt used trims at the corners. he had butted them up together and it looked pretty good.

does anyone use this technique? it seems pretty easy to do and would save a lot of hassle with trims i'd imagine.

H

Holohana

I have a feeling that they were Natural stone? You can get away with natural but not all.

Would they look so nice if they were ceramics and you could see the clay edges?

D

DHTiling

they must have glazed edges or have been mitred......otherwise you would see the tiles edge...

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Falcone

actually thinkin about it they were probably porcelain tiles. lol... i assumed they were ceramic :lol: but if I think about it ceramic tiles would look pretty sh*t like this!!

apologies for my idiocy!! lol

Reply to butting tiles up at corners. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen