Search the forum,

Discuss Bal colour selector in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

joshtiler

Hi everyone, I use alot of bal grouts (but mainly mapei) and thought it would be good to have a bal grout colour selector to show customers. So I emailed bal and they said I could have one but I would have to pay for it? Seemed a bit strange as I'm trying to sell there product? So went into CTD and mentioned it in conversation and one of the guys who im friendly with went out back and came back with one for me :) just wondered if anyone else had one and if bal said the same to them about buying it?

I

Ian

I've got one, Topps got me mine for free. BAL posted it to me if I remember correctly.

J

joshtiler

Yeah CTD gave me mine for free to mate but just couldn't work out why bal wanted to charge me for it when I'm trying to sell there product?

J

joshtiler

My mate just said bal sent him one for free a while back too, haha weird, maybe it's just me lol

I

Ian

I didn't even have to go on the blag, just asked and it came in the post a couple of days later. I think it probably depends who you ask. Has yours got the latest micromax 2 colours in it?

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Topps gave me a key ring type paper colour chart. I use mapei as their grout chart has real grout samples encased in metal !

i also got it for free with a quick phone call,next dd too!!!

J

joshtiler

Yeah think you might be right kilty it was on Tuesday which was just after bank holiday so maybe he wasn't too happy to be back at work haha.

Nah bri it's just the normal colours and antibacterial colours think it was probs an old one. I took out the black sample though coz there's no such thing as far as im concerned haha!! Had yours got the new colours in it?

J

joshtiler

Ah no way cam low that sounds great, I got a mapei one but it's just like the bal one with plastic samples, didn't realise they did a nicer one. Might have to make a call on Monday :)

I

Ian

Yeah think you might be right kilty it was on Tuesday which was just after bank holiday so maybe he wasn't too happy to be back at work haha.

Nah bri it's just the normal colours and antibacterial colours think it was probs an old one. I took out the black sample though coz there's no such thing as far as im concerned haha!! Had yours got the new colours in it?

No mate, same as yours. I did ask if there was a new one when I was in Topps the other day, they didn't know. They didn't even have one for the sales counter so perhaps they haven't been sent to the retailers yet.

Reply to Bal colour selector in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen