Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Advice please on quality of professional work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

P

peckers

Hi Alan..

I think it would be wise just to sit down with your bathroom installer and express your concerns.
Make a list of what you are not happy with and then come to an agreement of how to rectify it..

Good luck and let us know how you get on..

I agree with the above but if you havent paid them all ready then I would with hold the payment until it is rectified.

M

mikethetile

that floor is unacceptable, I concur with the others, have them rectify the job as there is more cost than the tiling involved here

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
thats rubbish and that cut around pipe he,s obviously done that with a grinder which aint a problem but why so big then to fix it and leave it .and then to lower price is admitting he has done a bad job. get him back to sort it

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jay

what a mess dont pay until its sorted any chance of some pics of wall tiling just to be sure :8:

S

simon1

That is NOT an acceptable job, i agree with all above comments

get the whole lot ripped out and re done at the builders exspence as he was the one who reccommended the "tiler" (not sure he was)

T

TT Tiling

hope you work it out with the tiler mate ,sit down chat ,but the tiling looks poor sorry :thumbsup:

A

alankd

Thanks for all the replies, going to talk it over with him today.
Alan

Last edited by a moderator:

ricmrc

TF
Reaction score
guess the tiler was rushing cos he forgot his spacers?
and grouting up to shower tray? that'll be good once the ufh goes on and expands abit:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Advice please on quality of professional work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks