Discuss Advice on Vitrex in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hi all, i'm doing Brazilian slate tiles and my client got vitrex tile sealer. It says, can be used on marble slate etc. Used Lithofin and Fila before. Is Vitrex ok for slate?
DSC_0539.jpg DSC_0540.jpg

D

DHTiling

Hi Tony.. at the end of the day mate, you is da tiler/// if you do not know the product and are not confident to give a guarantee with it, then tell the customer to return and
use what you feel comfortable with... never chance your reputation..

A

aphilp

Dear Tony

We would always use a Lithofin Colour Enhancer on slate or similar products for the best finish

Best Wishes

Anne

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
That is why i'm here. Just don't believe in sealer for everything (from homebase). i am not comfortable with this one, so asked here. And My contractor will get sealer that i trust :thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

Tell ya what... Just used Fila colour enhancer... from now on , it is my choice.. spot on..

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Thanks guys, posted as i don't realy know vitrex sealer. Started bathroom today, but didn't want to use it before i ask here :lol:. Have very big bathroom with 600x600x12 slate, 3mm thick mosai border and 5 porcelain mosaic reccesses :mad2: :lol: All mitred externall corners

Reply to Advice on Vitrex in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I’m new to the tiling scene. As a camp ranger I take care of a property in Massachusetts...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time I’m posting 👋🏽 I’m after some advice please. Is this area going to need...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone. I'm after some advice with regard large format Tiles with water fed underfloor...
Replies
Views
Tiberiu Curelaru
T
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay