Search the forum,

Discuss Adhesive not set after a week..... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

marke

I agree with above you got to bite the bullet on this one mate and get em up while they are still usable and start again , we all make mistakes :thumbsdown:

M

Mammamia

OK, the work was done by Diamond Tiling (Dominic). A very nice chap and an excellent tiler :thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just bumping some of the older popular (sometimes not so popular) threads. Probably wont be current discussion these days but I just need to do it. So just ignore the thread if it's not current for you.

Reply to Adhesive not set after a week..... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen