Search the forum,

Discuss 1200x600x10mm porc on walls in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

First image, Garythetiler, myself and a bit of Mark, (whitebeam)
This is what you want to see, no serrations as such, bearing in mind it wasn’t 100% bedded, wouldn’t have been able to lift it otherwise.

Second image, what you don’t want to see, a ptb was used and it clearly slumps away , leaving areas with no adhesive at all.

You get the idea.

8492C053-49D2-4A74-9BB4-BBA7B09B1B15.jpeg 0581D2BC-6541-43F7-9776-7EFF93D03027.jpeg

D

Dumbo

Both would of worked if lined up your notches perfectly. In fact if you let it go of first you can just slot them together . I call this dry solid bed fixing

W

Waluigi

Either my eyes are starting to go or those shots were taken with Johns Pin Hole camera.

B

Blunt Tool

First image, Garythetiler, myself and a bit of Mark, (whitebeam)
This is what you want to see, no serrations as such, bearing in mind it wasn’t 100% bedded, wouldn’t have been able to lift it otherwise.

Second image, what you don’t want to see, a ptb was used and it clearly slumps away , leaving areas with no adhesive at all.

You get the idea.

View attachment 105037 View attachment 105038
You forgot to blur your face I can’t unsee it now!

Reply to 1200x600x10mm porc on walls in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen