Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss 110v wet cutter in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Daveshadowman

I am looking to buy a new 110v wet cutter the rubi one I have is on it's last legs so need to get a new one before it dies any ideas for a replacement

D

Daveshadowman

No just a table top it is for new build kit and bathrooms just plain run of the mill tiles nothing thicker than 8mm

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
waiting for my briccolina 240 wet cutter to arrive tommorow .very small but meant to be cracking machine.(read reviews on here) also good price £125

S

Stef

waiting for my briccolina 240 wet cutter to arrive tommorow .very small but meant to be cracking machine.(read reviews on here) also good price £125

Had my briccolina a few months now & its a fantastic little machine, you will be shocked at how small it is but its one powerful little machine & simple to keep clean.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
i also have a briccolina great for standard jobs...and spares as easily had if you happen to drop it like i did...ooops

S

Stef

i also have a briccolina great for standard jobs...and spares as easily had if you happen to drop it like i did...ooops

oh dear, :mad2:
im thinking of buying another one, a 110v. ive got 2 110v plasplugs but they are just too big & bulky.

Reply to 110v wet cutter in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks