Search the forum,

Discuss 110v wet cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

John the tile

hello.

im trying to buy a wet cutter 110v but im having no look, iver tried the useal tile shops and they dont do 110v??? getting desperate as i need one for work.

thanks for any help.

J

John the tile

cant really do them prices.

need a standalone one not hand held. The cheapest on that site is like £400

i was told that rubi did one for about £130? any one heard of this one.

ta

D

DHTiling

I'm not sure if the Rubi ND180bl comes in 110v.....ring tradetiler and ask him....

W

White Room

Briccolina do a small one 110v, Don't know your area. See if tradetiler might be able to get you one

Last edited by a moderator:
D

diamondtiling

phone trimline, 02087789000, everything for the commercial tiler, pay as much as you can afford, £300 sounds about right but they do have offers on, dont forget that the good ones do not have brushes in the motors, they last forever, goodluck

Reply to 110v wet cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I have a small bathroom but water seems to leak to the kitchen. I realised under the...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Hi all, would like some advice. I'm currently tiling an ensuite. I'm using 60 x 30 tiles. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m after a new hand held wet & dry saw cos my dewalts had it, and been looking at the...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen