Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge. Advice on tiling tools, tiling courses, tile training and more..
Sticky Threads
UK Tiling Forum | Forums:- UK Tiling Forum DIY Tiling Forum Tiling Advice Tanking & Wetrooms Underfloor Heating Tilers' Talk Forum Tile Cutters Tiling Tools For Sale / Wanted Tile Adhesive &...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
Here I am going to attempt to guide you through a the cutting of a 3 way mitre. picture 1 is of the 3 way mitre. trim for the top of the mitre is laid flat in the mitre box as in pic 2, after...
  • devonmark
2 3 4
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Also posted on uktilingforum Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a tape measure and a pen and paper for this, sometimes a square and other...
  • DHTiling
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few ways to fix tile to bathroom walls. First you need to prepare the walls for tiling. Note that...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
G
Hi. I have just finished laying a 30mtr floor using 600 x 600 CIMIC polished porcelain tiles.(Hards as nails and a nightmare to cut. :grin:) The customer purchased the tiles and was told that they...
  • grumpygit
Replies
Views
D
Apologies mods of this needs to go elsewhere.. please feel free to move it or bin it! Riiiight.. here goes.... We've been in our first house nearly 2 years now. We've (well ... more like I'VE!)...
  • davemul
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Replies
Views
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it all but tested the jet washer on the finished bits to see how it came out. Unfortunaley the slabs...
  • Unregistered
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my customers supply the addhesive grout etc.to tell the truth i hardly ever even look to see what type it...
  • smokey1234x
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it can only be yourself at fault, dont want to come accross as arrogant and put anyone down, but when...
  • UKTT Darren
Replies
Views
Normal Threads
W
Hi, I am planning an exterior tiled patio, this is already laid concrete (cured for about a year). We have bought a quantity of porcelain tiles (30cm by 30 cm). What sort of adhesive is best for...
  • wight19
Replies
Views
Matty A
M
T
hey.... getting back into the tiling game and not sure what to charge per/m2 in london..... tiled back in australia but the pricing is obviously different here...... just a general idea of what...
  • TILEFORCE
Replies
Views
T
hey fellas and ladies if any..... tiled in australia for 4 years, been out of the game for 3 years traveling .... now back in london and keen to get back into it... would be cool get some tips as...
  • TILEFORCE
Replies
Views
O
Hello everyone, just found this interesting forum, been tiling for years, just about to go back self employed, wish me luck:)
  • oxtiler
Replies
Views
oxtiler
O
D
hi tiling a walk in shower for disabled person. with the drain in the corner and the floor sloping from two sides towards the drain. any pointer as to layout.
  • Deleted member 15
Replies
Views
T
hi im tom from glasgow
  • tomlndsay
Replies
Views
I have three bathrooms to tile and the surface is duckboard. I normally seal all surfaces I tile onto with a PVA solution. Does anyone know if I need to do this for duckboard?:confused:
  • Checkmygrouting
Replies
Views
S
I hope you realise that one of the adverts that appears occasionally at the top of the main page is a tiling forum with almost the same domain name. lol:D :eek:
  • Smiths
Replies
Views
Smiths
S
M
Hi everyone Im new to the tiling trade kinda hoping all my questions can be answered in the forum and believe me i have a lot. cheers.:D
  • Matty A
Replies
Views
J
Hi, I have joined hoping to get advice on tiling a bathroom. Hope you can help me!
  • Jarmany
Replies
Views
R
Hi all, I'm doing a barn conversion at the moment and the ground floor requires 50 sq.m of indian mint sandstone. The floor to be tiled consists of about two-thirds timber suspended floor with...
  • robbyraven
Replies
Views
Mudster
M
Who uses what on wood? I tend to find the options are either plywood and then 2-part flex or something along the lines of fastflex which can be stuck directly to floors.
  • Dan
Replies
Views
Just wondered if anybody can get cheap floor tiles, maybe imported, maybe you have some left over in a large qty, maybe you have a price in your head still from when you last got a decent quote...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
Mudster
M
H
Re: Lithofin by armatile for stone hello M3, im stalking youuuuuuu
  • Harry the tiler
Replies
Views
M
Hello all, I see a few familiar faces here already so I may as well add my tuppences worth.
  • Mudster
Replies
Views
m3 fitter
M
M
just to say hi to everyone i have made a few posts asking for all your advice on my new product... i hope you accept my posts in good faith and i look forward to hearing all your points of...
  • Multispacer
Replies
Views
Multispacer
M
M
  • m3 fitter
Replies
Views
m3 fitter
M
T
Been looking around on internet last night it looks like all you guys use a lot of the other forums, I dont know how you have the time I am s*!t busy and only have a bit of time early morning and...
  • toots tiling
Replies
Views
S
Hi guys, Smiths here. Some of you might remember me from other tiling forums. I've been booted out of most of them, let's see how this one goes.:D
  • Smiths
Replies
Views
Smiths
S
Please comment on the tiling training courses held at Step To Training in Gloucestershire. http://www.steptotraining.co.uk/construction/tiling.shtml
  • Dan
Replies
Views
L
i have 2 buckets left over from an old job and wondered if i can use it for my kitchen floor im tiling. thanks.
  • Lightman
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.