Search the forum,

Discuss Your preferrred tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

1sandyh

Interesting choices! This particular customer said she doesn't mind what tiles are used. I've encouraged her to have at least some input but she said she's completely over whelmed by choices & to just do what i think will look nice. Her house is Victorian, some lovely original features. Not sure whether to suggest period style or modern. Is this a disaster waiting to happen I wonder?!

I'm going to present a few options to her. Forgot to add to the brief she said anything BUT grey...

S

Spare Tool

Ordered tiles for my own bathroom this week, doing it a week on Monday.. 300x600 light grey field with one dark grey (nearly black) window wall, planing to portrait brickbond the black and landscape stack the rest, be fed up of it this time next year no doubt :)

Reply to Your preferrred tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen