Search the forum,

Discuss Would you consider working abroad for a short period? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Would you consider working abroad for a short period?

• Total voters
O

Old Mod

Anyone know what happened to the tiler who started that job in the Cayman Islands a while back, he posted a few pics of himself laying the first tile then that was it never heard nothing. He did say he would provide regular updates.
Yes Cameron is srill very much in the Cayman Islands, and making a good life for himself.
He's done exceptionally well tbh, someone that grabbed life by the horns and is reaping the benefits.
We speak on a fairly regular basis.

T

Time's Ran Out

IMG_0465.PNG
South of France.

Steve

TF
Reaction score
Came out of my time 85 , got a one way ticket to New York 86 , worked in Florida for 6 months on full money at 21 , yanks couldn't believe it . Drove to L A in 200 dollar car , 6 days and spent next 9 years working there. More to the trade there , you have to tar paper lathe wire scratch coat then float your own walls before you tile , great experience tho. Worked a year in Oz too in 99. Back up north now.

Reply to Would you consider working abroad for a short period? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen