• Thread starter Uheat
  • Start date
  • Replies 45
  • Views 16K
  • usa
Search the forum,

Discuss Who do you use? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tonsoftiles

Hi Aaron,I have to give you a vote! As you know we have recently changed to Uheat after using a number of suppliers and you have been excellent!!

T

TrumpersUnited

Yep. Tony is still there, happy as ever! He was saying the other day he's been established 19 years this year. I get good service and they have an excellent range of adhesives, tools etc..

U

Uheat

I always use DEVI and buy from PTS(plumbing trade supplies-branches nationwide),

50% off retail prices so probably the cheapest

some interesting results today as i called PTS. I have to try several branches as i got a different prices from each. I based price on a 5m2 mat and a 7 day programable stat.

They have their 'Book' Price which is £308.76 + VAT for the 5m2 Mat Only:yikes::yikes: and £107.85 + VAT for the Stat :yikes::yikes: so according to their book price i would pay £479.10 Inc Vat for both of the above.

I first tried the one closest to me in doncaster which offered me a 40% discount of the book price and gave me £185 + Vat for the Mat and £64.74 + Vat for the Stat = £287.20 Inc Vat

The Next Wakefield gave me 25% discount giving a total of £359.33 Inc Vat.

The last price i called was Barnsley who gave me 35% discount giving a total price of £311.42 Inc Vat

So if you are receiving a 50% discount from them then you will be paying £154.38 + Vat for the Mat and £53.93 + Vat for the Thermostat. Giving a Total of £239.56 Inc Vat

:hurray::hurray:From UHEAT the equivilent products would cost you the following and also includes a LIFETIME Guarantee, £131.10 + Vat for the Mat and £56.00 For the Stat giving a Total of £215.16 Inc Vat If you also use the code Tilersforums in the checkout you would receive a further 5% discount of this price bring it down to £204.40 Inc Vat:hurray::hurray:

Please just give us a try next time as i know you will be happy with the items you get from us.

Thanks

T

TrumpersUnited

some interesting results today as i called PTS. I have to try several branches as i got a different prices from each. I based price on a 5m2 mat and a 7 day programable stat.

They have their 'Book' Price which is £308.76 + VAT for the 5m2 Mat Only:yikes::yikes: and £107.85 + VAT for the Stat :yikes::yikes: so according to their book price i would pay £479.10 Inc Vat for both of the above.

I first tried the one closest to me in doncaster which offered me a 40% discount of the book price and gave me £185 + Vat for the Mat and £64.74 + Vat for the Stat = £287.20 Inc Vat

The Next Wakefield gave me 25% discount giving a total of £359.33 Inc Vat.

The last price i called was Barnsley who gave me 35% discount giving a total price of £311.42 Inc Vat

So if you are receiving a 50% discount from them then you will be paying £154.38 + Vat for the Mat and £53.93 + Vat for the Thermostat. Giving a Total of £239.56 Inc Vat

:hurray::hurray:From UHEAT the equivilent products would cost you the following and also includes a LIFETIME Guarantee, £131.10 + Vat for the Mat and £56.00 For the Stat giving a Total of £215.16 Inc Vat If you also use the code Tilersforums in the checkout you would receive a further 5% discount of this price bring it down to £204.40 Inc Vat:hurray::hurray:

Please just give us a try next time as i know you will be happy with the items you get from us.

Thanks

You still need to sharpen your pencil only £185 from tile town!

T

TrumpersUnited

As i said before, which system is this for?

160 watt, don't know name of actual name of mat but it is there new system which has stickier tape, single ended system blah blah blah, it doesn't curl up which some mats do, so they are easy to self level over

Reply to Who do you use? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen