Search the forum,

Discuss Who do you use? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

Uheat

I always use DEVI and buy from PTS(plumbing trade supplies-branches nationwide),

50% off retail prices so probably the cheapest

Have you checked out our prices? Have a look at www.uheat.co.uk i am sure that we would still beat there prices. I have just tried to call my local branch to ascertain some prices but they were closed so i shall investigate and get back to you.

Thanks for the info though.

:thumbsup:

S

simhopper

Have you checked out our prices? Have a look at www.uheat.co.uk i am sure that we would still beat there prices. I have just tried to call my local branch to ascertain some prices but they were closed so i shall investigate and get back to you.

Thanks for the info though.

:thumbsup:

Will try you for prices next time but i do prefer to order over a counter and collect same day!

Mail order can sometimes be a bit of a hassle

U

Uheat

Will try you for prices next time but i do prefer to order over a counter and collect same day!

Mail order can sometimes be a bit of a hassle

Hi ya,

I have been looking into Devi Prices. Like i said i will check these with PTS on Monday.

RRP 1m2 Mat from Devi £104.79 Inc Vat. Less 50% Discount = £52.39
Inc Vat PTS Price.

Our price is £50.34 Inc Vat, you will also get 160w/m2 rather than 150w/m2 and we also give a LIFETIME Guarantee!!

With regards to delivery. You can order from us either online or via me or the Office and you can have the good with you the following Day, All order over £75 = Free Delivery.

Please do give us a go next time as i know you will not be dissapointed, please also have a look at http://www.tilersforums.com/electri...ompetition-win-monitor-ufh-installations.html with a chance to win a installation monitor!! You could also become an Approved installer with us http://www.tilersforums.com/electric-underfloor-heating/18646-approved-installers-2.html

Please also watch this space as you may be able to help us in the future and gain a little from helping!!

Thanks,

U

Uheat

The floor warming company for me, quality mats that actually stick to the substrate and they do 160 watt and 200 watt mats, Used others and they don't come up to there standard.

Thanks for the info.........Please do give us a go and i am sure that you will be very happy with our products. I am also happy to come and give you a hand with your first install if you need it.

Please also watch this space as you may be able to help us in the near furture!!

thanks again for your info

U

Uheat

I always use DEVI and buy from PTS(plumbing trade supplies-branches nationwide),

50% off retail prices so probably the cheapest

some interesting results today as i called PTS. I have to try several branches as i got a different prices from each. I based price on a 5m2 mat and a 7 day programable stat.

They have their 'Book' Price which is £308.76 + VAT for the 5m2 Mat Only:yikes::yikes: and £107.85 + VAT for the Stat :yikes::yikes: so according to their book price i would pay £479.10 Inc Vat for both of the above.

I first tried the one closest to me in doncaster which offered me a 40% discount of the book price and gave me £185 + Vat for the Mat and £64.74 + Vat for the Stat = £287.20 Inc Vat

The Next Wakefield gave me 25% discount giving a total of £359.33 Inc Vat.

The last price i called was Barnsley who gave me 35% discount giving a total price of £311.42 Inc Vat

So if you are receiving a 50% discount from them then you will be paying £154.38 + Vat for the Mat and £53.93 + Vat for the Thermostat. Giving a Total of £239.56 Inc Vat

:hurray::hurray:From UHEAT the equivilent products would cost you the following and also includes a LIFETIME Guarantee, £131.10 + Vat for the Mat and £56.00 For the Stat giving a Total of £215.16 Inc Vat If you also use the code Tilersforums in the checkout you would receive a further 5% discount of this price bring it down to £204.40 Inc Vat:hurray::hurray:

Please just give us a try next time as i know you will be happy with the items you get from us.

Thanks

T

TrumpersUnited

some interesting results today as i called PTS. I have to try several branches as i got a different prices from each. I based price on a 5m2 mat and a 7 day programable stat.

They have their 'Book' Price which is £308.76 + VAT for the 5m2 Mat Only:yikes::yikes: and £107.85 + VAT for the Stat :yikes::yikes: so according to their book price i would pay £479.10 Inc Vat for both of the above.

I first tried the one closest to me in doncaster which offered me a 40% discount of the book price and gave me £185 + Vat for the Mat and £64.74 + Vat for the Stat = £287.20 Inc Vat

The Next Wakefield gave me 25% discount giving a total of £359.33 Inc Vat.

The last price i called was Barnsley who gave me 35% discount giving a total price of £311.42 Inc Vat

So if you are receiving a 50% discount from them then you will be paying £154.38 + Vat for the Mat and £53.93 + Vat for the Thermostat. Giving a Total of £239.56 Inc Vat

:hurray::hurray:From UHEAT the equivilent products would cost you the following and also includes a LIFETIME Guarantee, £131.10 + Vat for the Mat and £56.00 For the Stat giving a Total of £215.16 Inc Vat If you also use the code Tilersforums in the checkout you would receive a further 5% discount of this price bring it down to £204.40 Inc Vat:hurray::hurray:

Please just give us a try next time as i know you will be happy with the items you get from us.

Thanks

You still need to sharpen your pencil only £185 from tile town!

Reply to Who do you use? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully screwed in. The Tiler laid my 5mm hex mosaic tiles on a 2mm bed, so obvs wasn't going to drain. I took...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.