Search the forum,

Discuss White gloss brick style tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

MickLLF

Afternoon all, I was hoping someone could help me.

I'm looking to buy a particular type of tile for my bathroom and an on-suite. I need about 28 sqm so was looking at purchasing 30 sqm to allow for breakages etc.

Topps Tiles sell the style but it costs ***** per sqm which is miles out of my price range - Chic blanco

I've found a similar one at Tile Giant for **** per sqm which is closer to my budget but still on the expensive side of things - Cotswold bianco

(I put the links in above but it wouldn't allow me to make my post with them in....)

Just wondered if anyone could help or if I'm being unrealistic and the **** per sqm is as good as I could hope for?

Cheers in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

Qwerty

I'm with john. Tile Giant also accept any left overs in any quantity unlike Topps that only take back full boxes :(

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

I don't use them or supply tiles.. :) .. just the OP wanted to know where there are good prices on brick effect tiles... so the best i have seen is TM.. only answered a question :):):)

Reply to White gloss brick style tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen