Search the forum,

Discuss Which Sigmas To Buy in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Do what I've just done Geoff,
I get my 3e3m tomorrow and I'll be buying the klick klock handle as an extra to go with it, a bit later on.

Where is the best place to buy? I recall somebody was buying from abroad recently

Q

Qwerty

Artisano tiles do some of the best prices in Aylesbury, I got mine from protilertools in Northampton they will price match anyone or beat.

I just saw that artisano place throws in a spare cutting wheel, extra support arm, 5% off order when buying two cutters together and a further 2% off when paying by BACS! Free delivery too

I

Italy

Don't bother with klik klok. Stick with push Max handles. I've got a 3em (heavy beast) and 3cm as my most used cutters. Highly recommend both of course...
68.gif

I

Italy

The klick klock handle is a regular push handle but then when you want to break the handle does a 180 deg flip over away from you to then push down and complete the break, if that makes sense. Also i think i am right in saying the max machines and handle has the greatest breaking strength.
sorry,
breaking strength is same :)

Reply to Which Sigmas To Buy in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen